De fleste af mine opdateringer på Facebook drejer sig om musik eller bacon. Resten er blot ligegyldigheder …
Lad mig fortsætte hyldesten af bacon – denne vidunderlige grøntsag: Først en sang med The Bacon Brothers og Daryl Hall sammen. Hvor cool er det ikke lige!
Og nogle citater om bacon:
’Gud’ i According to Jim:
– I made a lot of mistakes, but bacon ain’t one of them …
– Porkchops and bacon, my two favorite animals
– Tabte det sidste stykke bacon på gulvtæppet. Overvejer lige situationen
– Bacon and eggs. A day’s work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig
– Du burde lave tv-programmet ‘Will it bacon?’
– Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon
– I used to have trouble choking down the pills I have to take for controlling my cholesterol, but it’s a lot easier now that I wrap them in bacon
– Yes, I’ll have a non-fat, decaf latte, please. Oh, what the hell? Look, make it a full-fat mocha with extra whipped cream. What the hell, put a slice of bacon on it!
– Uh, Hello, room service? I’d like some bacon, a couple of cokes, and a bunch of whores.
– Mmmm… unexplained bacon
Michael Scott – The Office:
– I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don’t have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it’s good for me, it’s the perfect way to start the day.
Vanilla Ice i ’Ice Ice Baby’:
– I’m cooking MC’s like a pound of bacon
– Let’s see – Farmer Billy’s smoke-fed bacon, Farmer Billy’s bacon-fed bacon, Farmer Billy’s travel bacon … Mr. Simpson, if you really want to kill yourself, I also sell handguns!
– Good Morning sweety. Oh my God, is that bacon? I love you, I love you, I love you.
Lou Reed i ‘What’s Good?’
– Life’s like a mayonnaise soda/And life’s like space without room/And life’s like bacon and ice cream/That’s what life’s like without you
En samtale fra Simpsons:
Homer: I’ll have the smiley face breakfast special. Uhh, but could you add a bacon nose? Plus bacon hair, bacon mustache, five o’clock shadow made of bacon bits and a bacon body.
Waitress: How about I just shove a pig down your throat?
(Homer looks excited)
Waitress: I was kidding.
Homer: Fine, but the bacon man lives in a bacon house!
Waitress: No he doesn’t!
Og så er der jo den her fra Pulp Fiction:
Vincent: Want some bacon?
Jules: No man, I don’t eat pork.
Vincent: Are you Jewish?
Jules: Nah, I ain’t Jewish, I just don’t dig on swine, that’s all.
Vincent: Why not?
Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don’t eat filthy animals.
Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I’d never know ‘cause I wouldn’t eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That’s a filthy animal. I ain’t eat nothin’ that ain’t got enough sense enough to disregard its own feces.
Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
Jules: I don’t eat dog either.
Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
Jules: I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.
Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
Jules: Well we’d have to be talkin’ about one charmin’ motherfuckin’ pig. I mean he’d have to be ten times more charmin’ than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I’m sayin’?